Philippine Airlines, Asia’s first airline and the nation’s flag carrier, is seeking to hire an account manager to maximise revenues from the UK market. You'll be managing a large client portfolio leisure, corporate and marine accounts and the role will involve travel both UK and worldwide. The role is based in Central London but will require travel to visit clients throughout the UK. The role is a six month fixed term contract with the possibility to extend for a further six months or become a permanent position.
Account Manager Requirements
- Self-motivated, sales driven, creative and target oriented individual who can prioritise and manage their own workload whilst adhering to internal / external deadlines within an agreed timescale.
- Strong negotiation skills to develop new revenue channels for PAL while maintaining existing relationships with the UK trade. Solid interpersonal skill to promote PAL’s product, network and services to the trade and build loyalty from travel agents.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills are critical to interpret figures and determine potential opportunities of revenue growth with existing and prospective clients in order to consistently achieve sales targets.
- Commercially aware of market trends, knowledge of pricing and fare distribution is necessary to meet the needs of the UK trade. Provide feedback regularly to HQ and think strategically to resolve issues quickly to avoid potential loss of revenue whilst working well under pressure.
- Excellent level of English and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills in order to represent the PAL at industry functions and trade event.
Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom without company sponsorship.
A minimum 1 year track record in the travel/ hospitality industry, degree level preferred.
Please forward your CV to [email protected], only shortlisted candidates will be contacted