ASIA DMC Thailand is rapidly growing and is therefore looking for an Asst. Operations Executive.
We are looking for a Thai National, who has some experience in the field of making sure the tours are run by professional guides and offers excellent customer service to our guests and partners.
This THAI NATIONAL who can join us in our young and dynamic team as soon as possible. The right candidate possess a good knowledge of the internal workings of the Thai Travel industry and has a great attitude, good English and Thai communication skills, self starter, team player and a friendly demeanor.
The following are a sum-up of the main job responsibilities but not limited to:
- Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of our providers/suppliers.
- Brief tour leaders and guides on their upcoming trips, stressing client’s expectations and client’s special needs.
- To receive and debrief tour leaders and guides. Ensuring all files, paperwork and finances are correctly accounted for.
- Prepare all needed paperwork for clients’ travel.
- Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs.
- To resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures.
- To escalate and keep informed the team and MD in case of issues.
- Interact with other units of ASIA DMC such as Sales and Reservations and the Chiang Mai Office
- Be a champion in the Back-Office systems and help get them implemented
- In charge of Emergencies in case they happen.
The company offers above industry renumeration, great benefits, superb working conditions in a top location and just 5 days a week work (45 hours including one hour lunch break).
The right candidate can send his/her resume to [email protected] We look forward to talking to you soon!