About the Opportunity
FCM is transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions for Duty of Care, Reporting and Traveller’s peace of mind. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise and our innovative technology, we logically become the partner of choice of our customers.
For the same reason, we are now looking for a Corporate Technology, Product Leader, Asia to be the overall lead for development and deployment of corporate technology products and client driven technology solutions globally. This includes being the Go-To person for any client driven technology requests and support the sales team in their sales tender and bid proposal.
This is a leadership position responsible for leading the Technology Product Implementation team in Asia to provide client support and maintain good relationships with corporate customers.
Reporting to the Technology Leader and forming part of the wider technology team in Asia, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of global FCM products & technologies in the APAC region, mainly FCM HUB, OBT, Mobile App, Reporting. This include all products & services as developed as part of the overall FCM global technology strategy & roadmap plan, along with eventual support of those technologies as required.
This role involves close coordination with the FCM global technology team and regional FCM equity and partner leadership on identifying solutions that need to be implemented, developing project plans & timelines for implementation, prioritizing those activities, and then working to meet those timelines to meet client deliverables and expectations.
Additional tasks include:
- Assisting in documentation of partner operations & technologies in the region
- Assisting in the strategy development for global products and solutions as applicable in the APAC region,
- Local support & training of product usage and tools for internal & external customers,
- Liaising with regional equity technology teams on projects underway and applicability to their areas,
- Leadership of regional technology committee meetings and discussions.
What we need from you is:
- IT Degree and minimum 5 years work experience in the travel industry
- Strong Amadeus and Galileo background and knowledge in Concur, Cytric and BlueSky OBT
- Strong travel technology product knowledge
- 2 years people management experience in leading a team
- Ability to provide customers with a high level of continuous service and support
- Effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management and supervision.
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Multi-tasking and respond to emergency situations effectively
- A good team player who is able to engage in active listening as well as open communication and sharing of information that builds productive relationships with peers
- Demonstrate good ownership for own performance, working with deadlines and milestones and ensuring all goals are met
- Previous experience and engagement with key business stakeholders.
What is it in for you will be a fulfilling and limitless career development opportunity with us, you also will be rewarded with competitive market salary and incentive.
FCM Travel Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented, driven people who have a desire to build a rewarding career in a company that loves to celebrate your success! We work in a team work environment where we maintain a favourable working relationship with co-workers in all departments to foster a culture of trust and mutual respect
By joining the team, you'll discover first hand why we're recognised around the world as an outstanding employer. In addition, our company founder strongly believes the success of our business relies on the success of our people.
If this sounds like you, speak to us today on how this could be your next career breakthrough!