Are you a successful travel consultant and want to earn from the current growth in cruise holidays? We work with all major cruise lines in Australia and worldwide including Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, P&O Australia, Princess Cruises and many more.
The cruise market is undergoing phenomenal growth (you know that!) and Cruise 1st is the leader in what we do!
Cruise1st Australia, located on the North Shore is the Sydney branch of global online cruise retail company Dreamlines GmbH based in of Hamburg, Germany. This exciting travel company operates in seven countries around the world and is dedicated to a global growth strategy. Dreamlines trades in Australia as Cruise1st.
Our culture is very team orientated focusing on personalities and strong communication skills which leads to a vibrant and fun working environment. We are very focused on work/life balance and this is how they keep their employees happy and attract the best out there.
About the role
Cruise1st consultants provide expert travel advice and second to none sales and service to our clients. We have a passion for sales and a desire to make our mark on the industry. This role will see you receiving full free training in our North Sydney call centre using our suite of travel tools and technology to sell a huge range of cruise and package deals to our clients, with great commission.
What we offer
- Flexible hours and locations.
- An innovative suite of technology and reservations tools, Sabre GDS and supplier systems
- You ONLY do the selling and all admin, final payment and documentation is taken care of by our dedicated team of support professionals
- Ongoing sales and product training, development and support
- Commission sales bonus opportunities and great earning potential
- A fun working environment with talented product, marketing and leadership teams
- Access to famils, educationals, events and incentives for our top performers
- Commission paid monthly on booking NOT departures!
What you must have
- ABN, GST registered, PI/PL Insurance and your own equipment/home office
- Travel sales industry experience - ideally selling in a retail environment
- Ability to work within our rotating seven-day roster, including shifts until 7 pm Monday to Friday, and 5 pm weekends essential
- Experience using reservation and travel supplier systems
- GDS trained a must, Sabre preferred
- Technical and computer literacy, common sense and attention to detail an absolute must
- Truly exceptional sales, customer service, and communication skills over phone and email
- Proof of the least 6 months' sales figures set and achieved
- Legal entitlement to work in Australia.
Experienced travel consultants, is selling cruises your specialty? This is your opportunity to escape face to face consulting and sell what you love! If you meet the criteria above, we'd love to hear from you! For more info or to apply, simply email your resume to [email protected]
Please note only successful candidates with the necessary experience and skillsets will be contacted.