London based Travel Trade Association seeks a Finance Assistant to work closely with the Finance Manager with day to day financial administration – a busy and varied role working with a fast moving business, the Association team are motivated and happy, and include a mix of European languages!
As Finance Assistant you role will include :
- Preparing invoices and loading into their CRM system (infusionsoft)
- Processing membership payments
- Producing reports for the sales team
- Managing data
- Communicating daily to European based tourism and travel companies
- Working closely with internal departments including events, sales, marketing and IT
As Finance Assistant you should have :
- At least 2 years experience of working in a finance department
- Knowledge of Sage, Excel and Microsoft office
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work as a team
- Preference given to people who have worked in the Travel industry
The trade association’s offices are modern, bright and spacious and the company offer a number of benefits including pension, healthcare, annual bonus, weekly free breakfast and lunches and they hold a number of social events through the year. They offer flexible working hours. Many staff have benefited from the professional training the company offers in different areas and the association has seen a huge increase in membership over the last 3 years. It’s an exciting time to join.
We will contact successful Finance Assistant candidates within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role so we hope we can help you!