Purpose of the role
The Inbound Manager will supervise, coach, train and oversee the leisure FIT department team. This position requires overseeing all activities related to inbound customer interactions throughout Indonesia. The ideal candidate will be required to effectively manage the inbound business with particular emphasis to the leisure business from around the world and to manage the operational activities to support and provide an efficient service delivery for our guests.
- Supervising staff to ensure smoothly cooperation with agents, suppliers and inter-company departments on all aspects of the inbound manager’s responsibility
- Set up, maintain and update future planning, feedback, training requirements and reporting to the executive management for department
- Prepare, manage and maintain the highest standard in internal and outgoing communication. This includes attending regular meetings and keeping rates and information up-to-date
- Interact with other departments in terms of incidents, accounting issues, feedback of any kind and follow the company guidelines in terms of reporting standards
- Attend official tourism meetings, industry related cocktails and receptions, networking events on MD/GM request
- Involved in the recruitment process, coaching and training of new team member
- Responsible of the implementation of the SOP’s
- Coordinating and negotiating inspection and contracting trips for partners and accompany them whenever possible
- Yearly appraisal of all reservation staff with the assistance of the GM.
- Controlling the reservation team in their duties to ensure that they perform the tasks assigned to them in proper way
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in the tourism and travel industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in Tourism
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, other foreign languages (preferably European language) is an advantage
- Experience in the travel & tourism industry in Indonesia is an advantage
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and excellent computer skills
- Open for some travel within Indonesia
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season.
- Problem solving, leadership and management skills are essential
- A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking is required, including creative thinking
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to prioritize and organize ability to work under pressure.
- This position open to Indonesian and Expats