Flight Centre Travel Group (ASX:FLT) has grown to be the world’s largest travel agency since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 3000 retail shops worldwide and employs around 20,000 people. After starting as a leisure travel agency, the company is now also one of the world’s largest corporate travel managers through a network of specialist brands that includes FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, cievents, Campus Travel and Stage and Screen.
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Limited is seeking talented International Travel Consultants to join our Hong Kong teams. This varied role will see you selling a combination of leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip from organising flights to arranging visas.
Not only will you have the opportunity to sell a product you love, but you will benefit from an extremely generous commission structure, unbeatable team culture, and exciting travel perks.
This role is based in Hong Kong. Assistance will be offered to candidates that are eligible for Hong Kong Working Visa as well as relocation assistance. Chinese language skills is not a requirement for this role.
You will be:
- Joining an energetic and social team on a 7 day rotating roster
- Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Preparing and issuing invoices, receipt payments and maintain financial documents
- Advising customers of travel regulations, visas and local customs
All about you:
- Minimum two years professional full time work experience in travel sales consultant role
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems
- You have GDS experience – Amadeus preferable
- Have experience in planning and booking complex itineraries
- Proven ability to build and maintain a loyal customer base
- A strong academic record is essential, undergraduate degree preferred
- Resilient, driven, and ability to adapt to change
- Passion for travel and international travel experience
Travel Sales Consultants will receive a healthy base salary plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes the top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry. Do you have what it takes to be one of them?
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free health insurance
- Assistance with relocation and work visa applications
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, apply now and tell us why you should join the team.