For our head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfill the criteria as mentioned below for the position of
- Overall coordination and supervising Asian Trails Group-wide marketing initiatives, both online and offline
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns including email, social media, CMS & SEO in collaboration with the Group Marketing Manager
- Prepare marketing and B2B online advertising strategies, plans and objectives with the Group Marketing Manager and in line with the marketing plan
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analying and summarizing available sales and marketing data.
- Collect and create material including writing fresh, innovative content for the website
- Support key stakeholders by providing data, market trends, and new marketing initiatives.
- Competitor research and analysis on new marketing initiatives
- Ensuring that back-office data is properly saved, updated and distributed among stakeholders, management and executives
- Outlining and enforcing the use of approved corporate marketing guidelines and deadlines
- Measuring trends, statistics and pro-actively measure digital marketing movements on Asian Trails channels
- Website - ensure that all imagery and content on the web is optimized at all times and reflective of the Asian Trails brand
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience in a similar role, preferably with leisure / travel / events industry experience.
- An organised administrator with excellent communication skills.
- Good command of the English language
- Having general travel product knowledge in Southeast Asia is an advantage.
- Capable of contributing to & implementing marketing plans and strategies.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Proven experience of working on B2B marketing campaigns.
- Marketing research coordination particularly affiliated to digital marketing channels.
- Experience in CMS web management
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential, Photoshop preferred
- Position is only open for Thai nationals