Purpose of the role
The Master data/Data base Project Manager will be leading all business processes and responsibilities related to the complete data migration to a new booking system. He/She will propose a roll-out plan and support the data implementation off and on site with all Asian Trails’ destinations. Based in Bangkok, the ideal candidate will become a part of a great team of passionate travel colleagues.
- Responsible for data migration and master data implementation of new reservation/B2B system within Asian Trails Group entities (business side only, excluding finance)
- Co-ordinate with existing IT team to ensure the accuracy of data to be migrated and it is provided in the required format.
- Propose roll-out plan to determine the appropriate timeframe, resources, procedures and processes for completing the project.
- support the data implementation (all modules, reservation/operation/master data) off and on site with all Asian Trails units in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam
- Set-up appropriate settings in the future system in close cooperation with Finance integration manager / Set defaults of automatic actions in the systems
- Assign and customize user access rights prior to go-live in close cooperation with Finance integration manager
- Troubleshoot problems and issues regarding all data aspects that could affect the roll out of the system
- Assist in setting-up train the trainer workshops in Bangkok together with future software provider to ensure proper know-ledge transfer prior to go-live
- IT - Software background
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar field (Experience in data analysis)
- Analytical skills with systematic approach to problems
- Already involved in other system implementations will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English is essential (verbally and writing)
- Hands-on approach including problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver timely results
- Flexible and hardworking / team player
- Availability to travel in all South East Asia
- Knowledge of the Travel Business or prior experience with multinational company will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking, includes creative thinking
- This position is available for both Thai or foreign nationals
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word to [email protected]