Our client, a well-known luxury tour operator, is recruiting a Sales Manager – Europe. This is a great time to join their team of knowledgeable travel professionals, delivering exclusive luxury and life-enhancing travel. The role will assist in extending the sales and product development of their successful European luxury hotel and resort portfolio. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of European resorts with the commercial acumen to research and develop viable extra services for the established product. A varied role, other responsibilities include writing copy for the website and social media, maintaining the image bank and working in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams on product promotion.
- A passion for luxury European product.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write engaging copy
- Excellent sales skills, able to lead and close sales, using a mature approach
- Proven track record in managing and/or selling product, demonstrating achievement of targets.
- Good creative eye for photography.
- Experience of travel to a variety of destinations.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive and creative with a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Luxury brand experience is an advantage, though not essential.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Passion for customer service