Our client, a leading corporate travel management company, is looking for a Senior Travel Consultant – based in Hong Kong. The purpose of this role is to be the primary point of day-to-day contact – taking complete ownership and fulfilling the immediate travel needs of the client to the agreed SLAs. A complete understanding of the expectations of an industry leading quality service provider and travel supplier is paramount. This role is responsible for delivering the best travel solutions to the clients in a friendly, efficient and timely manner. Please contact HARP wallen Asia.[email protected]
- Travel industry experience in the corporate and groups sector.
- Experienced in reservations and ticketing.
- An understanding of selling/constructing net fares, published tariffs
- Able to make recommendations and cross-sell
- Friendly and engaging manner, able to work in a collaborative way with clients
- Knowledge of Galileo and Amadeus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office