London based UK European Inbound Tour Operator seek a Tour Operations Executive to join growing team. Their Groups market comes from a varied client base including Europe – fluent English needed and a 2nd European language is useful especially Spanish or German.
We seek candidates who have experience working for a UK Inbound tour operator. This is such an interesting and varied role with lots of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage complex tour quotations to overseas based agents for groups coming to the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Do research on destinations/suppliers/services as part of creating offers.
- Negotiate supplier contracts for hotels, transport and activities.
- Develop product ideas
- Sales – take part in exhibitions and make sales calls
- Handle requests, bookings, confirmations and documents through the back-office system.
- On tour support whilst group is travelling.
- Approve purchase invoices and liaise with accounts department.
Experience & skills required:
- Be fluent in English and either Spanish or German
- Experience of working within a groups department in an inbound tour operator or DMC in the UK and knowledge of preparing quotations and operating groups
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Geographical knowledge of the UK
- Be a team player
What you get:
- genuine career opportunities with a company who boast a low turnover of staff
- chance to travel around the UK and Ireland to attend site inspections and fam. Trips
Job Type: Full-time
- Fluency in English and one other language
- Min. 2 years working within a groups department of an inbound tour operator (UK or Europe)
Strong Recruitment contact all successful candidates within 2 working days of receipt of CV – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the company and role in details to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career – we hope we can help you!